Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Right Stuff * For All Sorts of Emergencies



I am in love with this Mother-Daughter company.
These women have made my life easier with fewer panicked moments in times of emergencies.

Are you the kind of person that likes to have the band-aide, breath mint or finger nail file handy? I am. I love also sharing such items with people in need. That is why I am such a big fan of Ms&Mrs products. click here to visit their website I purchased my first mini emergency bag from a local store and have used the contents in moments that would have otherwise left me wishing I was better prepared. Instead, I have been able to pull out my mini-emergency kit with a "Tah-Dah" fanfare that anyone feels when they get to save the day.

Just this weekend I was able to offer a band-aide to someone who got hurt while lifting furniture into my new house, Tah-Dah, here you go sir!

I also had fresh onions topped on my salsa that needed taming shortly after lunch, Tah-Dah, fresh minty breath...bam!

I dropped my earring backing into the sand, Tah-Dah! I had an extra one in this great kit.

I'm telling you that they have thought of everything and every occasion. They have kits for the office from men and women, bride and grooms to be, mother-of-the-bride, college student's dorm room kits, labor and delivery kits, breast cancer awareness kits, mani-pedi kits, Do you get the picture? Well, if you love to have just what you need when you need it, then this is the company for you.

They also sell refills for these life savers! The only thing that is NOT included is the superhero cape to wear as you save the day!

Let me know what you think, Twitter or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment