Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Right Stuff * For Your Electronics

I have three children who LOVE my gadgets. I have had 5 iphones. The first of the 4 iphone 3G was dropped it had a cracked screen. I had to get another 3G, well, because I love my iphone! that is why I HAD to get another one... duh! My second iphone 3G had water damage, also known as kid spitting into the speaker trying to use the application to "blow up" funny animal balloons. They, of course, wrapped their whole jaw around the speaker as any 2 year old would do and so water damage forced me to make the long walk to the genius bar. Yet it took no real genius to tell me that yes, my iphone was indeed toast. This is when I just had to put my foot down and ask these geniuses what I could possibly do to protect my iphone from crazy everyday mistakes that happened to me and my iphone. Well, the Master of all Geniuses said, "Get the Otterbox". The what-dah-what-what-a box? Oh yes, watch. This genius dropped her Otterbox incased iPhone onto the floor flat facing with the screen down. After the paramedics revived me. I asked her where for the love of mother's sanity could I get one. I purchased one that night!

The fourth time my iphone was dropped into a pedicure basin. It was incased in my hot pink Otterbox. The whole room froze and looked at me as I shook my head. Ha! I said.... It is in an Otterbox! Yes, I said it with much snobbery and a giggle. I wiped it with a lux towel they handed me and continued texting away.

I now own the 4G iPhone and cannot tell you enough how grand it feels in my hand and to have it as part of my life. I highly recommend it. As you might can tell from my personal experience. Nay sayers say, Oh, it's bulky. Or Oh don't your calls get dropped. No it is NOT bulky it is called safety and NO my calls are not dropped. My phone however, continues to be dropped and this my friend is what makes me feel free, free, free indeed!!

I'm not paid by Otterbox to say these things as any other product that I endorse on this blog. I have however, convinced many people to buy the Otterbox for their iphones and now ipad. It will give you a very safe feeling while handling your phone. If you are like me your iphone has your calendar, your pictures, your notes and great applications you don't want to loose when an accident could so quickly happen by a slip of your hand.

Chat with them on Twitter if you want. @Otterbox people are fast to answer questions and give excellent customer service.







No comments:

Post a Comment