Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Right Stuff * For Your Kids Arm



These are the best bracelets on the market. I know your child has these or wants them. As a mom, I have seen and purchased many different shaped bracelets for my son, I can tell you from experience, that these are the most creative, strong and colorful bracelets you'll find. I like "Stretchy Shapes" brand because they are designed so you can actually see the shape without having to use your imagination to fill in the missing curves. This is important to your child and for any kid who wants to trade bands. It's nice to see the shapes when they are finally off your child's arm and are being displayed in their room.
This collector pack is for Halloween.



Check out their website by clicking here to order and find a location near by your home. Or contact April@stretchyshapes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment