Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Right Stuff * To Keep Your Hands Soft



This is a lotion that I have had on hand for 13 years. I love Bliss products. They are priced great and you can buy big ol' HONKIN sized products too that are still at a good prices.
But anyway, this lotion goes on smooth and not thick or sticky. Instead it absorbs and protects. The scent is fresh and it lingers for a clean, moist, and fresh feeling.

Honestly, I have had at least one tube of this lotion with me since I first tried it. For me, that is saying a lot, because I have some degree of product loyalty, but because I love skin care I shop around. When I found this great treat in a little tube, and at a great price, well, it is just an amazing and dependable product.

I have found mine at www.bliss.com and www.beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment